The comprehensive school counseling program at Bethel Virtual Academy advocates for equity, access, and success for every student by promoting academic achievement, college/career readiness and social/emotional growth. We partner with stakeholders to encourage student self-advocacy and accountability, and to prepare all students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.
All students from Bethel Virtual Academy have graduated career and college ready. Our students are employed or on track to be employed in a career that matches their individual interests, abilities and values and are productive contributors in a diverse global society. Students achieve their fullest potential and make a positive difference in their home, workplace and global community.
- All students shall have access to a school counselor who actively advocates for their academic, career, and social/emotional needs.
- Students thrive when they make meaningful connections through activities, academic rigor, and relationships with adults.
- Students are lifelong learners and will be productive citizens.
- School counselors will collaborate with families, stakeholders and community resources to meet student needs and assist student development.
- School counselors assist students with self-advocacy and accountability skills.
- School counselors will use data to design, implement, evaluate and continuously improve the comprehensive school counseling program.
- School counselors help students feel valued and empowered.